MEMBERSHIP IN STP
Why join or renew?
- You will be a member of a great community of teachers!
- We will mail print issues of the STP journal: Teaching of Psychology.
- You will have online access to back issues of the journal directly from the SAGE Publishing website (see PLEASE NOTE at right)
- You will be entered into the Membership Directory and have access to members-only web pages (see PLEASE NOTE at right).
- You will be eligible for STP's awards/grants (see drop-down menu option above) and for discounted registration for STP's Annual Conference on Teaching.
- View more details under Member Benefits.
How much does this cost?
- Psychology teachers (and support staff): $25
- Students (post-doctoral, graduate, or undergraduate): $15
- Retirees: $15 (Note: Retirees must use this form to renew at the retiree rate)
How do I join or renew?
- Click the button on the right to join or renew online.
- If you’re a member of APA, your membership in STP will be on the renewal notice.
- If you’re a member of APS, your membership in STP will be on the renewal notice.
- OR if you don’t like to register online, complete and mail in the form located here or contact APA Division Services: 202-336-6013.
How do I update my name, mailing address, or email in the membership directory?
- All updates are handled by APA Division Services. Contact the office by phone at
202-336-6013 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about STP or your membership:
Join or renew now!
You do not have to be an APA member to join STP.
Click the green box below to "Join or Renew Membership" and then press "Continue".
If you see a pop-up asking about your email address, press "Continue" again.
We're glad you're part of the STP Community!
Our official membership records are maintained at APA's Division Services office. Their records are separate from STP's online membership directory on this website.
It may take 30 days before APA updates the online STP membership directory and sends your information to SAGE Publishing for online access to Teaching of Psychology.
If you would like access to member-only materials on the STP website more quickly, please forward confirmation of your membership payment to email@example.com and we will provide you a temporary membership account. However, you will not have online access to back issues of the journal until APA sends your record to SAGE Publishing (approximately 30 days).