How to Join or Renew STP Membership
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AND RENEWALS FOR 2016 MEMBERSHIP.
If you would like to check the status of your STP membership or if you are a member of STP and your mailing address, e-mail address, or other contact information is changing, or if you have any membership-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your membership will begin Jan 1, 2016 and will be effective through Dec 31, 2016.
- You will receive all four print issues of the journal, Teaching of Psychology, published in 2016.
- You will also receive electronic access to the Spring 2016, and Fall 2016 issues of STP’s newsletter.
- You will be entered into the Membership Directory within two weeks of application and have access to member only Web pages.
- View a more comprehensive listing of member benefits.
- Students (post-doctoral, graduate, or undergraduate): $15
- Nonstudents (psychology teachers or support staff): $25
- Retirees: $15
Payment/Application Options: (See special instructions for APA members, APA affiliates, and APS members below. APA or APS membership is not required for STP membership.)
- Direct your browser to http://www.apa.org/divapp
- Create a username and password or login with an existing username and password.
- Follow the instructions provided for joining or renewing.
(STP is a Division of APA, but membership in APA is not required to join STP)
- Fill out and print a new application/renewal form for a 1-year membership in 2016 or
- Click the option to print a paper application after you login at http://www.apa.org/divapp
- Dues for 2016 are $15 (students or retirees) or $25 (nonstudents).
- Your membership will begin on January 1, 2016 and will continue until December 31, 2016.
APA Members, Fellows, and Associates
- Joining STP:
- Use the payment options above to join STP. Include your APA membership number on the application form so that we may add Division 2 to your APA membership record.
- If you plan to continue membership in APA, do not use the payment options on this page to RENEW your membership in STP. Your renewal in STP should appear as a Division 2 assessment on your APA dues statement. When you receive your APA dues statement, verify that you are being assessed for Division 2 membership. If this assessment does not appear, or if you are planning to resign from APA, contact Call 202-336-6013, email email@example.com, or contact STP Executive Director, Ted Bosack, at 401-374-5042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APA Affiliates include graduate students (APAGS), high school teachers (TOPSS), community college teachers (PT@CC), and international affiliates of APA.
- APA Affiliates should join and renew using the directions on this page. Please include your APA affiliate number on the application form; periodically, STP communicates with the affiliate groups about joint memberships.
- APS members now have the option of joining STP through a check off on their annual APS dues statement. This option now includes full membership in STP but, of course, does not involve APA membership. APS members joining STP in this manner will have full access to Member-Only sections of the STP Web site and to the online versions of Teaching of Psychology.
- APS members who are also APA members renew their STP membership with their APA renewals in order to assure uninterrupted access to STP benefits.